Sunday, July 13, 2008

Squirt the Father: Fun for the Whole Family



When I was in Sioux City, we went to a cramped little junk shop a friend of my cousin's owns, and I got a kick out of this family game. I totally forgot the name, but what do you think Freud would say about it? (Question: did mom just take a handful of Valium before they played the game? She looks slightly stunned, like dad might beat her if she laughed too hard. Can't help it--this art is bursting with subtext begging to be deciphered!)

2 comments:

Dave said...

Screw the game, I want that Mork and Mindy jigsaw puzzle!

candy sue said...

This place was filled to the brim with stuff like that! Who knew Sioux City, Iowa, was so what the kids call "hip"! I had an awesome time. Who knew visiting your family could be fun?!