Friday, November 7, 2008

Crybaby Time


Life has been wonderfully busy lately and filled with good things like lollipops and rainbows. I'm also getting used to a new phone with a new camera, so hopefully the next few subway graffiti photos I post will be gorgeous. :)

Unfortunately, I didn't get an awesome new iPhone, but I did get a phone that has a whole darn keyboard on it. Unfortunately, the damn thing can't simply tell me when and where a movie is playing, like my last, less fancy phone, could. Ah well. You make concessions.

I just had to comment, though, on the fact that I am, for the first time in my life, actually PROUD to be an American. Tuesday night, I was out among hoards of other screaming, crying, proud Americans, who lit fireworks in the street and woo-hooed out their windows at the top of their lungs. New York City partied like it was 1999--work tomorrow be damned. And I woke up and floated through the day feeling like the night before I had just met and hooked up with the person I was going to marry.

1 comment:

Gren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.