Sunday, February 17, 2008

Weekly Photo Challenge: Lychnobite



I'm coming in late on this--it was supposed to be posted on Friday, but I was sick this week, so please forgive my tardiness.

I searched and searched all week for a goth person on the street, or maybe a night-time subway driver who would let me take their picture, but then my friend sent me a You Tube video of The Count (my first exposure to anyone who only toiled at night), so I took a pic of that.

Check out the other entries, starting with Dave's. His has a good story.

3 comments:

Rick said...

The Count rocks! Thanks to my inspired Count "impersonation" my daughter learned to count in English (although her kindergarten teachers here in Japan are a bit mystified at the mad cackle she interjects once in a while: one, two, three, mwah-ah-ah-ah!).

Dave said...

I think we have a winner!

candy sue said...

Kyklops: Your daughter is my hero!