Monday, April 14, 2008

"The Children's Hour" -- but way less tragic


...except for maybe my decorating skills, or lack thereof.

Don't know why I felt a need to take this, except that I thought my living room/bedroom in my studio apartment here looked like a child's room with all of the colors. I could think of worse things to have my room look like.

Of course I still need to kind of move in, get some real curtains, take the rest of my shit out of boxes and get off of the damn floor, and maybe get some furniture. But hey, when it costs 3 grand just to move in, you choose your battles.

3 comments:

Salty Miss Jill said...

Is that a pink television? Fabulous!

candy sue said...

hi jill!
not only is it a pink TV: it's a Hello Kitty TV!

candy sue said...

and also: thanks for commenting, and thanks for loving the tv!